1. Formulate annual and quarterly plans for the Indian regional market according to Haier Biomedical’s annual business strategic objectives.
2. Applicant must have a deep insight into the change and development trends and market demands in India and implement the company's business objectives of new product development and new network promotions.Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
3. Continue to improve local distribution relationships by periodically visiting existing agents/distributors/customers, build new customer networks, develop and maintain new industry and customer channels.
4. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments from headquarters in China to improve local project information, including provide the sales/service training, acquire user's feedback on the product, cope with the complaint from users or distributors in time to keep the good reputation of Haier Biomedical in the market.
5. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
6. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
7. Assist with annual budget, marketing plans and price system for the Indian market, etc.
8. Indian native language speaker is preferred, proficient in either Mandarin or English languages is required.
2. Proven work experience with more than 5 years in sales and management.
3. Applicant must have experience in local research, medical and pharmaceutical industries in India, understand the overall medical market in India, and to have strong connections and resources within the university, hospital and pharmaceutical sectors is preferred.
4.Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
5. Strong ability of team management and overall planning.
6. Good working initiative and organizational coordination.
7. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales, high enthusiasm for sales work, strong professionalism, sense of responsibility and positive working attitude.