Haier Biomedical UK is looking for a life science sales professional with the ability to sell our market-leading products into academia, pharma, research, NHS and healthcare settings. You will be part of an expanding sales team, managing the South West (incl South Wales) UK territory, selling direct and through a small network of distributors. We looking for passionate people focused on providing a consultation-based approach that seeks to provide the best technology solutions, product and/or service to meet customers' needs. This role may also suit a recent Life Science graduate looking for their first job within field sales.
The Territory Sales Manager role is field based and will involve daily travel throughout the South West/ South Wales region (Wilts, Glos, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Dorset & South Wales) and at times nationwide, to meet with customers and demonstrate products. Products include cold storage solutions, wireless monitoring, clean air and related laboratory equipment. You will be tasked with growing clients' existing portfolio including securing new clients.
· Devise manage effective territory sales and marketing strategies with your geographical area to generate leads to meet or exceed sales targets
· Utilising a consultative selling approach to identify and acquire new customers through research and referral
· Manage opportunity pipeline/sales process to meet annual sales objectives
· Actively promote the whole product portfolio and grow sales within this established region
· Leverage, promote, and collaborate with sales channels and partners where appropriate
· Ability to manage complex sales cycles, experience of delivering large projects
· Record all sales activities, customer information and details of any contact in the CRM database (Salesforce)
· Provide accurate forecasting on a weekly and monthly basis, report activities and plans regularly to Management Team
· Work alongside Projects Distributor Manager, Marketing Team and Global Product Managers to coordinate sales efforts with marketing programmes to raise awareness and generate sales
· Organise and run local exhibitions as well as represent the company at national exhibitions and conferences to promote the brand and product range
· Sales experience 2 Years + ideally within life science healthcare or related sectors
· Good understanding of laboratory processes and practices
· Natural sales flair with the ability to work to targets
· Organised problem solver with a positive can-do attitude and an ability to recognise, respond and resolve challenges
· Diligent, organized, with strong time management skills.
· Emotionally intelligent and empathetic, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Technologically minded with a keen interest in life science and research
· High-level fluency in both spoken and written English
· Must be able to drive due to travel requirements
South West England and South Wales – Ideally Bristol